Job Description: AUTOMATION COE LEAD
Lead the team effort to design, develop, code, test and debug new complex software or significant enhancements to existing complex software. Lead review of input for documentation of new or existing software. Apply existing and introduce new and approved technologies to develop solutions. Lead others in the application of principles, theories and concepts and use of methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects. May lead team to select and manage vendor.
• Oversee day-to-day operations of the development team while driving excellence and quality of team deliverables
• Responsible for leading multiple teams utilizing DevOps and AGILE development practices
• Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client, partners and colleagues.
• Provides technical expertise in systems, technical infrastructure, tools, modeling, internal/external interfaces, and other technical areas.
• Lead efforts to onboard new data, maintain relationships with data producers to ensure continuity of data.
• This team is responsible for clean, comprehensive, consistent data to power accurate analytics and quality machine learning outcomes.
• Responsible for code development best practices and incorporating secure coding policies
• Oversight of all Automation Code POC and architectural review board delivery requirements
• Consulting level with 6+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Extensive experience in architecting and building automated systems, including dashboards and visualizations.
• Experience designing and implementing performance improvements in systems that process through large data sets in real-time.
• Advanced technical problem-solving skills.
• Working knowledge of APIs such as SOAP and REST.
• Software design, development and scripting skills (Mandatory: Python, Java, and Desirable: Ruby, Perl) and an understanding of test automation.
• Experience in infrastructure operations; Logging, monitoring, alerting, concepts and techniques, KPI development
• Experience working in a heavily regulated environment.
• Experience with ITSM systems
• Significant experience working with multiple operating systems, Microsoft and Linux required
• Operational experience with a diverse range of technology areas: APIs, UIs, infrastructure-as-code (Ansible/Terraform)